classy narrator + multi-characters
Classy and elegant narration.Very warm, friendly,and intelligent sound. Have also done much acting and produced multi-character radio drama productions, all sorts of voices, a number of different accents.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Irish, English, cockney, pirate, Sherlock Holmes, Dr. Watson, Texan, southern
My Voice Experience
Have worked for years at a dual radio/TV station, WITF. I have produced all sorts of promotional spots for both radio and TV, have done on-air announcing and have written and voiced multi-character radio dramas, including sound effects and music. I have done PBS documentary style narration and been a newscaster and a classical music announcer.
BFA in Theatre from the University of Texas at Austin. Toured as an actor across the USA in road companies, dinner theatre, summer stock, off-Broadway shows in NYC. Have 20-plus years experience at radio/TV station WITF in Harrisburg, PA doing all sorts of voice work from narrating documentaries to performing multiple characters in radio drama.
My Studio Equipment
The studio I use has Neumann TLM 102 mics and records using Adobe Audition. Hybrid Phone recording is connected through the board. Complete studio with full mixing capability, multi-tracking and effects.
Strong writing skills, can create promotional copy from years of working in radio and TV.
Also published fiction writer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Cary Burkett by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cary Burkett is a Standard subscriber.
Cary Burkett does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Cary Burkett was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Cary Burkett does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Cary Burkett was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.