Calming, Excitable, Professional, Versatile
I'm quite versatile in the services I offer, as heard on my general demo. I can be calming and smooth, or energized and excitable, from professional to fun/crazed. I'm also well trained in just being that honest, natural, straight-forward, average joe sounding guy. I can even do some characters and accents. So whether it's a TV or radio commercial, a business or powerpoint presentation, a character or just that guy next door, I'm your man.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Take a listen to the character demo.
My Voice Experience
I'm a radio guy. I've done radio for quite a few years now, which has included imaging and commercials. I've also done audio presentations and narrations. From soft to hard sell, calming to excitable, creepy to playful, rough to tender, there's not much I haven't done. I'm often commended for being able to apply that extra touch of naturality and emotion that enables the listener to connect to the message. Being a radio I guy, I understand first knowing your audience, then speaking directly to them. Not just a skill, it's talent!
Marketing Degree from Winona State University; 3 year Conclave TalenTrak Aircheck clinic attendee; radio air talent/commercial voicing in southeast Minnesota, west-central Wisconsin, southeast Missouri, southwest Illinois, and North central Illinois; imaging on KQAL-FM and WSTQ/WIVQ-FM; community theater for 3 yrs
My Studio Equipment
All recording/editing on Cool Edit Pro/Adobe Audition
I have experience in script writing, and can assist with script development. As a marketing major, I can also provide consulting on the overall message of the commercial/campaign and wording of scripts.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chris Hauger by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Hauger is a Standard subscriber.
• Chris Hauger was last active on Voice123 10 days ago