Bright, Fresh, Light
An intelligent crystal clear Scottish female voice. Assured and sincere.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
So far my voice over experience has included a large variety of different projects from work as a 'station voice' doing indents and promos to marketing videos, audio for video tutorials, audio for animation, voicemail and commercials.
I have experience as a Radio Presenter and have broadcast on the following radio stations in 2013:
Two Lochs Radio
I am in the process of completing my SVQ in Radio Broadcasting.
As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I have also had additional voice opportunities over the years such as singing and public speaking at various events from the Scottish Highlands to Montana, USA.
I have also enjoyed experiences working within Gaelic television.
I aim to work with you to make sure you get the perfect end product that you are looking for.
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
Currently doing a VQ in Radio Broadcasting with RadioSkills which is run by the Moray Firth Media Trust (Housed in Moray Firth Radio Station, Inverness)
My Studio Equipment
Alesis USB Microphone
I can also provide voice overs in Scottish Gaelic (neo Gaidhlig)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Carrie Afrin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carrie Afrin is a Standard subscriber.
• Carrie Afrin was last active on Voice123 229 days ago