Upbeat, Genuine, Young Mom, Sophisticated, Expressive, Versatile
I have an expressive, friendly, sophisticated yet natural, female voice with a wide range of skills at my disposal. Throughout my career in the entertainment business I have performed as an actor and a singer in contemporary and classical plays, Shakespeare, musical theatre, live-action stunt shows, and of course, voiceovers. With my professionalism and versatility, I feel confident that you will be happy with the end result of our collaboration. In fact, I pride myself on the fact that many people who hire me do so again and again.
I have voiced commercials, corporate training videos, video game characters, radio imaging, and a few iPhone apps. Clients include: MangoJam Studios, Landor Associates, Illumina Interactive, and PK Sound Design. Products include Febreze/Ambi-Pure, McVities Digestives, GO by OSN, and the Beruit Lottery. I am a quick study with accents but am particularly good at British RP and Irish.
I am a versatile voice actor and a really nice person to work with. :)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents include: British RP, British Cockney, Australian, Irish, Scottish, Southern Belle, New York, French
My singing Voice type is Soprano and I can sing in a variety of styles. Also, as a musician, if you have a specific read or intonation you want, I can mimic well.
My Voice Experience
Carrie's voice can be heard in several radio and TV commercials in North Africa, Dubai and Lebanon. She has also recorded VO for corporate training videos, video game characters, radio imaging and a few iPhone apps. Commercial products include McVities Biscuits, Febreze/Ambi-Pure, GO by OSN, and the Beirut Lottery.
- Member of TN Voiceover Exchange (T-VOE) and attend monthly workshops
- Debi Derryberry - Animation and Commercial Voice Over Coaching - L.A.
- Micaela Stepanovich, Solid Talent - VO workouts - L.A.
- Wendy Sharp, Vicki Shaghoian - Voice (singing) Coaching - NYC (20 yrs of professional singing training)
- BFA in Theater from UCONN
My Studio Equipment
Apogee MIC to my MacBook Pro and Twisted Wave editing software
I have been a singer, musical theater performer and professional actor since 1995. Teaching has also been a large part of my life and I've had the pleasure of teaching at the American Musical & Dramatic Academy (AMDA) in both NYC and L.A. for 12 yrs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Carrie Brewer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carrie Brewer is a Standard subscriber.
Carrie Brewer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Carrie Brewer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Carrie Brewer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Carrie Brewer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.