Smart, Funny, Strong, Odd, Warm, Gentle, Good
My voice has been described as pleasant and unique, intelligent, mischievous yet also sophisticated and calming, resonant with the patience of Job and the authority of Moses, but, you know, humorous.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New Jersey, New York Metropolitan Area, Long Island, Brooklyn.
My Voice Experience
I have been a stage performer, have lectured on the arts from sculpture to cartoons and artists from William Blake to Maurice Sendak. I recorded MOBY DICK years before I ever thought of doing voice work professionally.
I worked one on one for six months with a voice teacher who had 30 years experience working in television, radio and audio books.I
I have a BA in literature and educated myself well enough in the arts to be able to work as both an illustrator and a gallery artist.
I initiated a major oral history program in the City of Newark and was involved in the interviewing, recording and editing processes.
My Studio Equipment
I have professional grade equipment and a sound proofed recording space. I can do my own edits and offer quick turn around.
I am easy to work with and surprisingly funny.
I have been compared to Dick Cavett but in terms of mellow engaging voices I would rather be likened to Mr. Rogers. Children find me very engaging. I believe it is because they hear my kindness and acceptance and because they appreciate my imagination.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Carridine Poran by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carridine Poran is a Standard subscriber.
Carridine Poran does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Carridine Poran was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Carridine Poran does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Carridine Poran was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.