Warm, inviting, confident
My voice is warm and deep for narrations, sexy and energetic for commercials, confident and professional for training and presentations, and witty and sardonic as well as humorous for cartoons. My voice ranges from soothing/caring, friendly/conversational, to authoritative and in command.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Orlando, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents/Dialects: Canadian, British (Cockney and London), American (Bronx, Southern-Georgia), Eastern European, confident, intimate, knowing, thoughtful, intelligent, warm, genuine, authentic, soothing, comforting, down-to-earth, conversational, authoritative, commanding, poised, learned, empathetic, understanding
My Voice Experience
Elearning: Royal Canadian Air Force Marshalling Simulator Course
Bureau of Indian Affairs Self-Governance Web-Based Course
Radio: Mattatall Funeral Home spots
Coles Family Restaurant spots
Eastern Front Theatre spots
Studied stage acting at Dalhousie University as part of my undergraduate degree.
Studied Communications and English as part of my undergraduate degree in English.
Studied English and Education as part of my graduate degree.
Studied voice (vocal training) with Mary Martell.
Member (advertising manager and member of the board) of theatre company in Nova Scotia, Dartmouth Players, and acted in productions of Funny Money (Betty Johnson), Cabaret (Fraulein Kost), It's Murder in the Wings (Nelva Odell), and Hats, the Musical (Princess).
Now studying voice over with David Lyerly.
The Foundation of Acting with Reno Venturi/Actors Gym LLC in New Haven, CT
Television/Film Seminar with Liz Ramos and New England Actors Group LLC in Hartford
Refining Your Monologues with Reno Venture/Actors Gym
Introduction to Voiceover with Marty Moran/Actors Gym LLC
Commercial Intensive with Jagger Kaye and CnC Studios in NYC
Commercial Industry Event with Jagger Kaye and Lakey Wolf in NYC
On Camera Acting Class with John Dunsworth/Filmworks in Nova Scotia
Accent Workshop with Professor Robert Seale of Acadia University in Nova Scotia
VO Heaven Workouts (weekly) with other members from around the USA
My Studio Equipment
In-house professional studio with the following equipment:
Rode NT1A large condensor microphone
Scarlett 2i2 interface
Audacity and Adobe Audition audio editing software
Singing in theatrical productions and in choruses (mezzo soprano)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Carol MacPherson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carol MacPherson is a Premium subscriber.
• Carol MacPherson was last active on Voice123 5 days ago