Character spec, elegant, fun, smooth, dynamic...
Able to perform different voices and characters:
elegant, sensual, warm, deep, reassuring, convincing, dynamic, soft, sensitive, fun, sweet, child-like or innocent...
Documentaries, radio commercials, corporate videos, phone systems, CD Rom, promos, interactive games...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
north american with french accent
My Voice Experience
Caroline brings a touch of fun with Bourgeois and Garnier TV commercials, she tempts us to taste Buitoni's pizza and is also the smooth voice of Nescafé.
She tells our children the fascinating story of Syrius the magician, in "Magical Syrius" CD Rom.
She's in charge of dubbing of the women players (Annette Obrestad, Madeleine Harper and Katja Thater) during the European Poker Awards.
She makes women want to sign up on the wedding registry of the world famous Galeries Lafayette, and makes men dream of buying Opel's prestigious luxury cars.
She offers us a refreshing break during the Olympic games with Minute Maid...
She's the morning voice for millions of people in France at RFM radio from 6am to 9am...
To find out more about her work, listen to her!
I'm a working actress (films, tv, live theatre, commercials) and voice over artist in Los Angeles and Paris where I earned a Masters degree in literature at Nanterre University and have taught french for 5 years in France.
I have studied acting at the Dominic Viriot theatre class and the Pygmalion class in Paris and at Ivana Chubbuck studios in Los Angeles.
I've been author and co-host on a french national radio (RFM), I've done television work for Canal+ (french channel).
My Studio Equipment
snowball mic and a mac with Final Cut Soundtrack pro
Experienced singer (jazz, lounge, variety)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Caroline Guivarch by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Caroline Guivarch is a Standard subscriber.
Caroline Guivarch does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Caroline Guivarch was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Caroline Guivarch does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Caroline Guivarch was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.