warm, clear, soft, sincere
Cool, soft, feminine, warm, approachable alto voice used widely in children's apps, radio commercials, beauty products, children's audio books, training videos, infomercials, documentary narrations, corporate videos, museum exhibits, real estate tours, video games, telephone IVR....and many more types of projects.
I believe in truly implementing YOUR direction for the specific needs of the project.....That is why 99% of my work comes from RETURN CLIENTS! Work with me once and you always depend on me for your voiceover needs.
Clear, measured enunciation for educational videos and warm and approachable for children's recordings; dramatic, urgent, informative, clean and precise delivery of narrative copy; corporate, confident, energetic, and smooth for professional training presentations; or fun, friendly commercials. Soft or hard sell, you name it! Always REAL and TRUE.
I guarantee that you will get the quality your project deserves! If you need any redo, NO EXTRA CHARGE. My objective is ALWAYS your satisfaction.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Caroline Dark
My Voice Experience
Daughter of "The Gold Standard of Voiceover" Danny Dark. I had many opportunities to be with my father at the studios and watch him perform his voice magic. He was the very best teacher and showed me how to have fun with my voice. Making radio shows together was our form of rainy day fun. He stuck a microphone in front of me at a very early age...and I fell in love with it!
I then spent time in Iran, and my voice career there began with Instructional English Language recordings. I then did voiceover for various corporate presentations and company videos, and finally video travelogues for the tourist industry. I also worked at the national broadcasting station (IRIB) doing actor dubbing of Persian films into English for English Language broadcast (Sahar TV).
Private study with my dad, Danny Dark, and good friend, Julie Amato.
Advanced Re-voicing/ADR/Looping with Pat Fraley, Terri Douglas and Ned Lott.
B.A. in Iranian Studies from UCLA.
My Studio Equipment
Audio editing using Protools, Smartsound Music, Sonicfire Pro.
English is my native language, but I read, speak, and write fluent Persian (FARSI) as well.
I can do the translation of any project you may have, as I have extensive translation experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Caroline Dark by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Caroline Dark is a Premium subscriber.
• Caroline Dark has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours