Authoritarian, Light-hearted, Characters
Warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, ditzy and light-hearted from commericals
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Kentucky, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, Southern (Appalachian), Eastern European, French, Gibberish
My Voice Experience
Veteran voice over actor: have recorded radio and TV commericals of all kinds, using straight and character voices; also, experienced narrator of educational, instructional, promotional videos (Various companies and universities: Cornell, Northern Kentucky University, SUNY Cortland, etc.). Many years experience as radio news anchor, reporter, announcer. Have done TV infomercials, anchoring. Most recent long-term voice work: Insight Media Advertising, Edgewood, KY (1997-2008), where I voiced TV commercials and real estate/job ads.
Other Relevant Experience:
Aug 1996-Jan 1997
Anchor – WSAI Radio (weekends), Cincinnati
Sept 1994-Jun 1996 General Assignment Reporter/Anchor (free-lance) – WHCU/WYXL Radio, Ithaca, NY
Jul 1991-Dec 1992
Arnot Ogden Medical Center, 600 Roe Avenue, Elmira, NY 14905
• Narrated, assisted with writing radio health spots
Oct 1989-Jun 1991
Public Affairs Radio News Producer/Editor
Cornell University Media Services, Martha Van Rensselaer Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853
• Wrote, edited, voiced, produced short features for national distribution
• Wrote, narrated Cornell radio minutes
• Co-hosted local community relations TV show; narrated radio spots, videos, slide shows
Jul 1981-Aug 1989
Radio Anchor/General Assignment Reporter/Public Affairs Producer – Various Stations including WIBC,WUBE, WDJO, WCKY.
M.A.,English, Long Island University
B.A., Journalism, Long Island University
Did acting in college: worked with David Lipman, Abe Alvarez, who went on to bigger and better things. Dave was on Law and Order; Abe was on Archie's Place. Also worked alongside Tom Barry (Cold Case) when he was a jock at WUBE.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Carol Hale
Experienced public relations, business,scholarly, news writer/editor.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Carol Hale by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carol Hale is a Standard subscriber.
Carol Hale does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Carol Hale was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Carol Hale does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Carol Hale was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.