Characterful, Reassuring, Trustworthy
A mature British female voice. Confident, authentic and engaging. I can adapt my voice for different types of project.
My voice has been described as warm and friendly for narrations, sexy and smooth for commercials, and gentle and empathic for appeals. I can also be businesslike yet approachable for corporate presentations. I can adapt my voice for different characters, eg animals in a children's book, and a range of ages.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
York, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English well rounded
A variety of characters as shown in 'Movies and TV' demo.
My Voice Experience
Over 30 years' teaching experience across the age range 2-82!
Presentations to large groups of people
30+ years' acting, playing many character parts
Directing amateur productions of plays and pantomimes, self-penned and bought in
Ran my own Murder Mystery Company with self-penned scripts
Reading in Church
Presenting and compering for many social events
Reading to children and adults using different character voices
Recording on a magazine for the Blind
Regularly 'advising' husband!
I never stop training and learning, taking every opportunity to learn from new experiences and challenges.
My Studio Equipment
Full digital home recording capability. Broadcast quality condenser XLR microphone recording through professional interface.
Over a long teaching career I taught all ages from 2 to 82! I ran management courses using the outdoors, where I not only led the course, but also socialised with the clients, often writing and performing appropriate ditties, with different voices and characterisations.
I acted in a variety of plays over a period of 30 years, requiring a range of voices and delivery.
I wrote and performed in Murder Mysteries, Plays and Pantomimes, each requiring different characterisation.
I regularly read to my Grandchildren, stories and ditties that I have written. I am happiest when performing a range of different characters!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Carole Smith by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carole Smith is a Premium subscriber.
• Carole Smith was last active on Voice123 8 days ago