Versatile & Articulate, BBC English or huskey sexy
From sexy and seductive to absolute corporate clarity; A modulated, crystal clear British voice, in a variety of styles. RP English pronunciation is especially good for teaching, Corporate and educational sectors.
Light-hearted or authoritative, formal or informal, professional and expressive, friendly or crisp, also an experienced radio broadcaster offering flexibility and versatility for a wide range of projects.
I am a fully paid up British Equity member.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Suffolk, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British dialects, include south London, east-end London, Liverpool, Suffolk, Norfolk.
Especially experienced in Children's books, characterizations for children, Adult E-learning and TV & Radio advertising
I was born in Kensington, London, and lived in many areas of the UK, and Europe. I speak Spanish, and have a passable accent.
My Voice Experience
I now spend my time divided between the UK and Spain, I have excellent home studio facilities in both countries, so continuity is never a problem!
I've been a full time voice over artist for about 15 years. I have also been writing for English language magazines and publications, have a broad range of knowledge across all media.
As well as studio work, I am experienced in live shows and outside broadcasts.
I have voiced several tracks for Children's books, e-learning courses and many apps.
Medical and technical voice projects hold no fear for me, I can voice videos on diverse subjects, as long as your punctuation makes sense of the script! I also offer to sync my audio to your video for producing mp4 videos, using Camtasia.
Audio books, Corporate training, telephone answering service, internet demonstration, TV & radio advertisements, Intros for live shows, in fact if it needs voicing I can do it!
Many courses over the years, plus degrees and other academic qualifications, that don't really relate to voice skills.
My experience in the field is vast and I've been taught by some of the most renowned names in recording. See my website www.carolesvoice.com for more details on that one!
My Studio Equipment
Fully equipped digital studio, with on-site engineer, therefore exceptionally high quality tracks.
I can provide SFX, royalty free music beds, vocal FX. Just about any audio format you may require, dry or fully produced.
What else can I tell you? Other than I am married to a Musical Director, and that can only be a plus in this game!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Carole Richards by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carole Richards is a Standard subscriber.
• Carole Richards was last active on Voice123 30 days ago