Sophisticated, warm, mellow, woman-like-me, mother
Warm and colourful for commercials, serious and authoritative for presentations, good characterisation for narrations, flexible, middle-class and middle age - can play from 35 - 55. Good range and humorous. Intelligent, emotionally warm, modulated.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, french, cockney, upper class,
My Voice Experience
I am an actor and director, working in professional theatre for 25 years ( winning Fringe First in one woman show) - have done a few voice-overs as I have been concentrating on theatre performance and directing. This is an exciting new departure for me - I have loved the voice-over work I have done and am looking to maximise my skills now. I coach presentation and public speaking and its my passion. I am flexible and work very well with directors.
BA Drama - Exeter University -
Actor for 25 years
My Studio Equipment
I have worked in professional theatre and performing arts for 25 years - run a company, performed in solo piece that won an Edinburgh Fringe First, directed over 100 shows, coached children and adults, developed new writing and scripts.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Carole Pluckrose by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carole Pluckrose is a Standard subscriber.
Carole Pluckrose does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Carole Pluckrose was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Carole Pluckrose does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Carole Pluckrose was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.