Precise, Crisp, Pacy, warm, engaging
A crystal clear British female voice with warm engaging Scottish tones. Versatile. Gravitas and authority for documentaries and narration, deep and sexy for commercials or fun and expressive for audio books.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
More than twenty years experience of the broadcast industry, across TV and radio. News reading and reporting for the BBC and numerous commercial stations.
Twelve years with the British Broadcasting Corporation, seven of which were spent at network level.
Accomplished and versatile live performer both as a presenter and a reporter; reporting live from numerous major stories over the years, including the Dunblane school shootings Ladbroke rail crash and Madonna's wedding. I have interviewed Nelson Mandela and Sam Mendes to name but a few.
Equally comfortable with recordings requiring authority or a lighter tone and touch.
BA in English (2:1)
Postgraduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism
In house workshops/seminars during 12 year career with BBC News
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
My Studio Equipment
Professional Microphone, headphones, sound proofing in home studio. Ability to record, edit on Wavepad or Audacit. Can send as wav/MP3 file.
Real estate professional
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Carole Mitchell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carole Mitchell is a Standard subscriber.
Carole Mitchell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Carole Mitchell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Carole Mitchell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Carole Mitchell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.