Warm, youthful, bright and suggestive.
My voice is fresh, friendly and funny for educational games; suggestive and bright for commercials and audio ads; warm and deep for documentaries and narrations; smooth and professional for E-learning and presentations, as well as for podcasts and telephone systems.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform cartoon voices in castillian spanish and in english. In my demo you can listen to many characterizations such as "La Tropa del Trapo", a spanish animated cartoon trailer.
My Voice Experience
It´s not only magical but inspiring to put in a final shape any idea with your voice. As a journalist I used to write nonstop texts which, in my personal opinion, had a great lack of soul. I´ve always had the need to voice my ideas, that´s why one day I decided to do it in a professional way.
Since then I´ve voiced many narrations and presentations for companies such as Orange, Canon, Carrefour, TOUS, Pepe Jeans, Metro de Madrid, Vitaldent, etc. I´ve also record a documentary for the City Council of Olcoz, in Navarra (spain). As well as an educational game for Smartphone (Iphone, Ipad) and a commercial that has taken part in the New York Festival Awards (2012).
2012. Drama Course in Replika, a spanish performance school.
2011. Internship in dubbing production in Sonoblok-Sonomadrid, a spanish dubbing estudio.
2009-2011. I hold a degree in Voice-over and dubbing. Instituto del Cine de Madrid.
2010. Certificate of Proficiency in English. Cambridge University.
2004. Bachelor of Journalism. Complutense University of Madrid.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio:
The T-Bone SC 450 microphone cardio (condenser)
Pro Tools interface version 9.0.5 (44-1 - 48 KHZ)
Monitores Behringer Truth B2030
As a journalist I worked four years in a medical newspaper (Diario Médico, Unidad Editorial) and in a local radio.
I can translate english texts and I can offer voice overs in english too.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Carmen Rodríguez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carmen Rodríguez is a Standard subscriber.
• Carmen Rodríguez was last active on Voice123 173 days ago