Warm, Rich, Sultry, Smooth
Bilingual English/Spanish, my voice ranges from warm and rich for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, clear and professional for phone messages.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Antonio, Texas, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a Newyorican accent (which is a New York Puerto Rican), a Dominican accent (I was born in the Dominican Rep.), I can do a Cuban accent, I usually do generic accent free Spanish. In English I can do a Southern accent, and generic accent free English.
My Voice Experience
I have been doing voice over work and translations for 18 years, during which I've had the opportunity to work with a variety of clients across the US like: Obama for America, North Park Volkswagen, Amway, Texaco, Nyquil, Western Union, Cheerios-General Mills, Texas Department of Health, Laredo Morning Times, The Room Store, Sonic Burgers, Pizza Hut, Eyemasters, VisionWorks, Sunny Delight and others.
I have also been in On-Camera Industrial videos for HB Zachry Construction, Texas Dept. of Health-Families Fit and Beyond, HEB Grocery chain, and Voiced Industrials for Charmin, Crest, Dryel, GM Pontiac Sunfire, Sam's Warehouse Club.
Mona Lee's Film Acting Class, various Voice Over training and film acting classes.
My Studio Equipment
Soundproof Professional Booth, Prima LT ISDN Codec, Mackey Onyx 1620 Board, Pro Tools LE on Mac System with Digi 001, Adobe Audition on PC, Audio Technica 4033 SE mics, Alesis 3630 compressor/limiter, Symetrix TI-101 Phone Patch, Yamaha MSP3 Powered Monitors, Yamaha DTR 2 DAT, Alesis Quadra Verb Effects, Technics HX Pro Cassette.
English/Spanish Translations , copywriting & proofreading. Audio Production, TV spot Producer, on camera talent, spanish coaching.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Carmen Garcia by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carmen Garcia is a Standard subscriber.
• Carmen Garcia was last active on Voice123 116 days ago