Cartoony, fresh, and upbeat!
There are many styles of voices that I do. Fun and fresh would describe it best. I specialize in cartoon voices. My voice is variable for each and every mood. High is my fun over the top voice, but, I can also do very scary and dark. I have many different voices you would not normally hear.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Sponge Bob, Patrick, Mr. Crabs, Plankton, Hank Hill, Peggy Hill, Bobby Hill, Dale, Elmo, Popeye, Scooby Doo, Shaggy, Scooby Doo "Bad Guy" (You meddling kids!), Extreme Creepy Old Lady, Devil or Demon, Teenage (Surfer Dude), Teenage Boy (Regular), Teenage Girl (Regular), Teenage Girl (California Slang), Jim Carey laugh, Crazy Announcer Guy, Antabelle (Old Lady).
There are many more voices I can do. Voices to fit your specific needs.
My Voice Experience
Over 15 years in Television and Radio Broadcasting.
Nominated for an NBC Golden Peacock Award, Multiple Television Addy, Telly, and Emmy Awards.
Was a producer for Time Warner Entertainment. Also worked with VH-1, Comedy Central, and NBC.
Recently created a demo for Hallmark Cards for their toy division.
Voiced 1000's of Television commercials.
Used to write comedy for a Radio morning show.
Whatever your creative needs are, I can do it!
Columbia School of Broadcasting.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio, and multiple access to many local studios for high quality mastering. No matter how big or small of a project. I can get er done!
I am a television producer, so I can easily transform your images to voice, music, and FX here at my home studio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Carl Mazur by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carl Mazur is a Standard subscriber.
• Carl Mazur was last active on Voice123 241 days ago