sophisticated, sultry, sweet, crisp, funny, witty
My voice has been described as fun, sultry, witty, sweet, smiling, professional, polished, articulate, smooth, with rich, low, warm tones.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Fortuna, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My multiple-personality voices include many flavors: Southern, Jersey Girl, Tejana, (Tex-Mex) Cockney, British, Little girl or Baby. I have used these accents with various radio shows, commercials, jingles, corporate videos, documentaries, and the like.
My Voice Experience
I have over 30 years of experience writing copy, voicing commercials and jingles, promoting businesses and producing corporate videos. I have hosted radio shows for over 7 years and hosted my own television show.
My training began in high school, where I was in numerous productions in live theater and concerts, which included solo and group performances. I owe a great deal to my performing Arts teacher, Barbara Williams and Conrad Walla, my A Capella Choir teacher. Since then, I have performed on stage as an actor and singer in many facets. My first commercial was for Kit Lloyd from Kit Lloyd Productions, where I recorded a Spanish jingle. From that moment on, I was hooked on broadcasting. I have trained under Brian Wright of Audience Development Group, I have worked with Gary Shriver, MIP Advertising and Productions, Paul Doty, West Coast Sound and Light, and many others.
My Studio Equipment
I am familiar with Sound Forge, Cool Edit Pro, Adobe Audition, Audacity, and Garage Band. The microphone I use is a Samson C01U. Most of my recent work has been recorded in my home studio, where I implement the use of Adobe Audition and the Samson C01U.
I have worked independently, as well as with other voice over services. My turn-around time is prompt, and depending on the project, I can have a completed piece in a matter of a couple of hours if necessary. I can provide dry vocals, incorporate a music bed and/or sound effects with my vocals, write copy from a simple set of notes or "scratch copy," and send the finished product directly to the client, be it the business, radio station, or any other venue.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Carleigh Arnold by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carleigh Arnold is a Standard subscriber.
• Carleigh Arnold was last active on Voice123 364 days ago