Intelligent, Sexy, Energetic, Resonant
Warm, resonant and deep for narrations. Sexy, quirky, energetic, fun for commercials. Smooth, professional, consistent and confident for presentations. Precise enunciation and timing for IVR & phone systems. On-camera acting experience allows me to voice various types of characters in audio books.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
African American, Southern U.S. "country" dialect, Valley Girl, Sassy, great cat impression
My Voice Experience
First job was for the University of Cincinnati did a narrative voice over for video about sexual assault on college campuses. It was played on regional college campuses and for the Governor of Ohio.
Since then I've done voice overs for Provident Bank as a grandmother, for a local PBS station about the history of railroads, wife for Provident Bank,
B.A. Communication Arts and minor in Journalism, VOICE Conference 2009, Commercial VO class with Terri Apple, Voicercise and Home Studio class with Beverly Bremers, Acting classes with Dewey Hawthorne, intern at WCPO-TV, Volunteer local cable station, volunteer Reading for the Blind, voice over demo with Susan Palyo at VoiceTrax West, numerous commercials and industrial videos.
My Studio Equipment
I do NOT have ISDN in my HOME studio, however I can easily record via ISDN at three local studios. Home studio Dell Inspiron 1720, Shure mic, Audacity software
Unknown - Click here to ask Carla Thomas James
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Carla Thomas James by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carla Thomas James is a Standard subscriber.
Carla Thomas James does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Carla Thomas James was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Carla Thomas James does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Carla Thomas James was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.