Smooth, transatlantic, clear, narrator, fluent, rich, commanding
Mid aged professional voice over talent with 20+ years experience. Warm and deep reads with non-specific transatlantic bias. For narrations, commercials, corporate video, web-casting etc. Not English, not American, not even broad Australasian.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - Other
• English - New Zealand
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Kaipara, New Zealand
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, Kiwi, Australian, South African, Irish, Welsh, Skouse, Midlands, Scottish
My Voice Experience
Read news on commercial radio in Auckland, New Zealand's primary broadcast marketplace, for about ten years, and then developed a freelance business delivering good clean and crisp corporate reads and commercial narrations.
I have enjoyed narrating dozens of Talking Books for the Royal New Zealand Foundation for the Blind, with hugely varied subject matter, from the commercial shipping lists and corporate reports to fiction of all types.
Recently (2013-2017) completed fourteen audiobook narrations for ACX Audible.
I have appeared as a speaking extra in several films and television shows, including Merry Xmas Mr Lawrence, Savage Islands, Xena Warrior Princess and The Adventures of Hercules.
Trained in voice techniques with the Max Rowley school of Broadcasting in Sydney Australia. Studied Film and Television Acting in Auckland, New Zealand. Over twenty years of 'on the ground' experience.
Listed in imdb.com.
My Studio Equipment
PC based home audio recording studio.
NCH WavePad software.
Adobe Audition 2017
Chord SCM3 microphone.
Journalist, freelance writer, public relations, web design and marketing, acting and voice talent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ian Miller by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ian Miller is a Standard subscriber.
• Ian Miller was last active on Voice123 181 days ago