Cool, laid back, passionate and professional voice to be a valuable asset to your project
While working in front of the camera I was introduced, by cast mates, to voice over work and because of my unique voice I should branch in to this industry.
My natural voice is organic, earthy, passionate and professional. At times can be nasally.
My character accents can be non descript but borders on English, Scottish and Russian.
Other character voices are high pitched and somewhat squeaky.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accent is non descript but borders on English, Scottish and Russian.
Character voices are high pitched and somewhat squeaky.
My Voice Experience
Continuing training and pursuing voice over work.
Kara Edwards, Edge Studio, New York, NY
Heidi Rew. Atlanta Voiceover Studio, Atlanta, Ga
Tom Dheere, Edge Studio, New York, NY
David Goldberg, Edge Studio, New York, NY
Marjorie Kouns, Edge Studio, New York, NY
My Studio Equipment
My professional studio is equipped with Adobe Audition CC, Focusrite 2i2 interface, using Rode NT1-A microphone.
My relevant skills include;
U.S. Army Veteran (Chemical Operations Specialist)
Worked in the medical field
Quality Control in a major tire company
Process and Procedure Auditor for major tire company
Trainer for major tire company
End of Life Doula (Public Educator)
In Front of Camera Actress
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Candy Rachor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Candy Rachor is a Premium subscriber.
• Candy Rachor has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours