Smooth/Professional, Wacky Character, Foreboding
My voice is truly flexible. It can be warm and deep for narrations; playful, fun and sexy for commercials; my diction can be precise and devoid of accent; or I can give it an ethnic, urban slant; smooth and professional for presentations, industrials, commercials, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
North Hollywood, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform wacky, cartoonish characters; stuffy, highly proper characters with exquisite diction; urban, ethnic characters; guy next door.
My Voice Experience
My voice-over career started when I was asked to be filmed by my doctor for a video to raise money for the clinic. While being interviewed for the video, one of the sound guys loved my voice so much he asked if I did voice-overs. I told him I didn't, then he told me if I'd consider it, he could get me hired to record voice-overs for Canon (the camera company). He took a sample of my voice to Canon and I was booked on the spot. Since then, I have been booked by Disney to work as a demo host at electronic conventions, rolling out new video games for the company. Just last month I was called in to Disney to audition to voice a series of characters for a new, online series the company is developing.
I was graduated from Wabash College in Indiana with a B.A. in Speech and minored in Theater. I have worked for the past several years in Los Angeles as the owner/founder of a talent management business. I managed the careers of actors. I also audition for voice-over & tv hosting jobs, and work for Disney as a demo host, rolling out new video games at electronic conventions.
My Studio Equipment
I record most of my voice-overs at a local, in-home studio owned by one of my close friends. He uses Mac equipment.
I am kind, patient and incredibly timely. My aim is to provide the client with precisely what he/she needs. Working with me is a breeze.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Cam Montgomery Jr by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cam Montgomery Jr is a Standard subscriber.
• Cam Montgomery Jr was last active on Voice123 120 days ago