Young, even, guy next door, announcer,sensitive
I pride myself on being very "in tune" to what my clients want. I can be the young go getter type to the sage mentor. As chipper and bright as you need to slow, relaxed and easy going. Silly to serious, and firm to sensitive. I want to be YOUR resource for the voice you need.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Young and bright, classic southern, warm and sensitive and even rough and burly.
My Voice Experience
I've done the telephone greeting system for Teamsters Union Local 728 in Atlanta GA. This was my first VO job and I'm both quite proud of it and eager to continue my Voice Over career.
September Day's VoiceOver workshop- Atlanta Ga
Creative studios Atlanta- Instructed by Master VoiceOver talent, Deborah Richards.
My Studio Equipment
Cool edit pro editing with Blue Snowball condenser mic
I've been a professional singer for over 20 years so I know a little about timing, tempo and timbre. I'm a former improv comic and love to make people laugh, as well as being a trivia nut and, according to some," well versed in the completely meaningless". This gives me a unique outlook on collecting information and life in general. I also have close ties to the Atlanta theatre community which is an extremely valuable creative resource.
I also have an extensive knowledge of the logistics industry, with which I've been involved with for over a decade.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Cameron LaFoy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cameron LaFoy is a Standard subscriber.
Cameron LaFoy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Cameron LaFoy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Cameron LaFoy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Cameron LaFoy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.