Youthful, bubbly, unique, bright.
I have a very unique voice that sits in a higher register. It is fun and upbeat. I am often mistaken for a child when I answer the telephone.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern - Waco, TX and Atlanta, Georgia
Japanese accented English
My Voice Experience
I have been as a working VO artist in Tokyo for the last 5 years. I have voiced radio spots for McDonald's and commercials for Seiyu Department store (owned by WalMart) and Lion Chemical Company.
I have been featured on numerous apps and educational materials as varied characters from zombies to aliens.
I also played principle voice roles for both "Heroes: Legend of the Battle Discs" as "Gan"(Think "Pokemon" and I was "Pikachu") and NHK's "Kiso Eigo 1" as Sho-kun, a 12 year old boy.
New York University BFA in Drama where I studied at the Collaborative Arts Project of the 21st Century (CAP21)
Voice and Speech training from Susan Cameron and Elena McGhee
Trained legit singer with Wysandria Woolsey and Bill Daugherty. Trained vocal performance with Randy Redd, Alix Korey.
My Studio Equipment
Comfortable with scientific language. Have narrated news spots on space and tsunami recovery for NHK World.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Caitlin Kelly by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Caitlin Kelly is a Standard subscriber.
Caitlin Kelly does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Caitlin Kelly was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Caitlin Kelly does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Caitlin Kelly was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.