Bass Vocalist and Voice Actor - Bass Singer for Rockapella (Carmen San Diego, Foldgers)
I have a naturally deep, smooth, resonating bass voice that comes off well in commercials, announcements, and E-Learning platforms.
My voice can be rich and tranquil, for a sensual and believable sound, or can have a more relaxed and firm delivery, for the All American, young father type.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Originally from northern New York where country "Twang" runs deep.
So, aside from the smooth bass and everyday guy, I can produce dialects of:
Character work includes:
-Goofy loud mouth
-dark, evil "Bad guy"
My Voice Experience
In addition to local commercials for many non-profit organizations,
I currently hold a contract with WWNY FOX 28 and WNYF Channel 7: providing ad promos and tv spots for both TV stations.
Additional voice-over experience spans from large scale international campaigns, to smaller domestic training videos. I've had the pleasure of working for independant clients all over the world as well from all over the USA.
I have earned my BA in theatre with an emphasis in Acting and Voice.
-Acting 401 (studio)
-Voice and the Actor (studio)
-Movement and vocal range
Along with other on stage physical classes, all gave me ample experience in taking direction and producing what it is that a producer is looking for.
I learned much of my voice over techniques through working with Final Focus Video Production, As well as Human Worldwide. With both, I currently provide weekly demos and reads for current ad campaigns and projects.
My Studio Equipment
-I do my recording and editing using a Mac Pro
- Shure SMB7 Microphone
- Avalon V5 DI-RE-Microphone Preamp
- Motu track 16 Studio Interface
Aside from theatre, My passion and love is with music. With a true bass voice, I have been a part of many different A Capella groups and touring choirs.
A Capella music brought another focus in vocal percussion and beat-boxing.
I currently hold the Bass spot in the long standing A Cappella group: Rockapella - Featured on the well known 90's tv show: Where In The World Is Carmen San Diego, multiple national ad campaigns for Folders Coffee "The best part of waking up id folders in your cup!", and multiple jingles and gigs with both ABC and NBC.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bryant Vance by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bryant Vance is a Premium subscriber.
• Bryant Vance was last active on Voice123 89 days ago