Baritone tone, sincere, character, inventive
Generally, a baritone tone to the voice which can range in tone, inflection, and style. Can do variations on various accents, including but not limited to Russian, British, French, German, Australian, Southern American, New York, Boston. Can make the voice low pitch, high pitch, cartoonish. Started off the idea by reading "The Sisters Grimm" children's book series to my kids, with each character having a distinctly different voice. I do a LOT of singing, so in the event that singing is needed, the rich baritone vocal range covers approximately from a low F to a high A-flat (A on a good day).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Russian, British, French, German, Australian, variations of Southern, New York, Boston, cartoonish voices (including imitations of Mickey Mouse, Goofy, etc...), yiddish, Indian.
My Voice Experience
VIDEO GAME ROLES:
* Three roles in "Air Mail" by N-fusion, produced by Chillingo. Voices consisted of a gruff old man, old asian man designed to sound like Shredder, and Australian adventurer.
* French accented frog for device/game designed to help sick children cope with being in the hospital.
* Minor roles for World of Warcraft character movie
Social work course audio voiceover
Local documentary voiceover for honoring community philanthropist.
MEDICAL VOICEOVER WORK:
As of Spring 2012, I have no paid medical voiceover work on my resume, aside from the fact that I literally spend every day explaining medical information to my patients in a way that makes it presentable for them. That alone has honed the skill of presenting complex information in ways that are palatable and amenable to understanding.
As of Spring 2012, I have no paid audiobook narration work yet, though I have extensive unofficial experience in character-reading style of books for years. My recording experience is more on the audio-drama side at this point, though long-form narration is a particular interest of mine. I do have some volunteer experience helping on Librivox:
Les Miserable project - sectional
The Magic Mirror - fairy tale
The Time Thief - science fiction
The Tell Tale Heart - horror/short story
Voice Acting Experience both pay and non-pay including, but not limited to Dr. Who Audio Dramas, Pendant Audio, MisfitsAudio, Dream Realms Enterprises Audio, VoiceHollywood amateur audio productions, 19Nocturn Boulevard, as well as a few individual amateur audiodrama projects
* Dr Who Audio Dramas
- minor role in 1 production, major central roles in 2 productions: "Faces of the Dead" (Lt. Williams) [4 part audiodrama] and upcoming "The Time Traveller" (Other) due out in the fall of 2012 [7 part audiodrama]
* Recurring character roles in several radioplay series, largely at PendantAudio.com.
- Wonder Woman (Detective Ackerman, NY cop)
- The Kingery (Zeff, flamboyant character)
- Catwoman (Ted/Wildcat, brooklyn-style boxing coach)
- Dr Who (Eye, companion, British)
College - University of Pennsylvania '90-'94
major: BS in Biological Basis of Behavior
experience: numerous theatrical productions, including (but not limited to) Anatoly in Chess, Greg in Chorus Line, Stone in City of Angels, Rapunzel's Prince in Into The Woods.
Medical School - Hahnemann University Med School '94-'98
at that time, had to put my theatrical interests on hold.
Residency in Family Practice - '98-'01
After 2001, I started doing sporadic theater again, with one children's production that I directed (Disney's Jungle Book-kids). Played roles such as Fagin in Oliver, Drake in Honk!, and Cat-in-the-Hat in Seussical (a rather ad-lib part if there is any!).
My Studio Equipment
Currently I am using a Yeti USB microphone with a Fujitsu Lifebook Intel i5 Core and Audacity software. In full disclosure, as a physician I work during the day but have complete access to my home studio in the evenings/night-times and can get product turned around overnight in many cases. If this is insufficient, I do have access to another studio locally.
I am a physician and as such have an ability to read complex medical terms with relative ease.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bryan Reid by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bryan Reid is a Standard subscriber.
• Bryan Reid was last active on Voice123 240 days ago