Medium weight male voice, good retail, corporate
My voice is a medium Australian Male. I can do most commercial styles, from slammin' hard sell, retail through to corporate and 'up close and personal'.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do rough Irish, American and English accents.
I am happy to try characters.
My Voice Experience
I have worked in Australian Regional radio as a Producer for 9 years. I have never been on air - so do not suffer from sounding like a radio announcer!
My daily work involves Radio and TV reads which range from Slammin' hard sell through corporate/promo to characters. I approach all reads from the point of view of the producer and have a good ability to quickly comprehend the intent and spirit of a read.
Diploma in Audio Engineering from the School of Audio Engineering (Now SAE Technology College) gained in 1997.
I also have Ceritifcate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment.
My Studio Equipment
- Dell XPS M1730 Laptop
- Digigdesign MBox 2 Pro
- Audio Technica AT2020 Mic (stand and pop-stopper)
- Rogers LS3/5a Studio monitors (BBC spec)
- Quad 303 power amp
- Behringers UB802 mixer (monitoring only)
- Protools LE 8.01
- Various plugins, with Ozone O3 used as my main mic processing
- Sennhieser HD280pro headphones
Have worked as Production Manager, overseeing 4 producers and 6 Creative writers at the Broadcast Centre that I have worked at for the last 9 years.
I do casual work at my local Techical college as a trainer in Audio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bruce McDonald by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bruce McDonald is a Standard subscriber.
Bruce McDonald does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bruce McDonald was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bruce McDonald does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bruce McDonald was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.