Smooth, warm, friendly, soothing, serious
My signature voice is smooth, warm and friendly with some range variations (i.e. - folksy, soothing/relaxing).
I can also provide a more polished and professional sound for corporate needs while still maintaining a relatable and believable feel.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can deliever the follwing accents/characterizations:
* New England/Boston Accent
* Mild Southern/Country
My Voice Experience
* 12 years of on-air experience in various radio formats (rock, Lite AC, Hot AC/CHR, talk/religious).
* Production duties for above-mentioned radio station formats voicing commercials, tags and PSAs with some copy writing experience as well. Experience with digital audio editing and production including experience with Orban Audicy DAW.
* Studio VO work: Cable Advertising, Braintree, MA in 1995; StarTrak Studios, Warwick, RI, 1999-2001.
BA in Communication Arts, Cum Laude, with a Music Minor
Oral Interpretation, Theater and Speech.
Several years of music training and performance throughout high school and college. I have an excellent ear for music
My Studio Equipment
* Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 mic preamp/USB Audio Interface
* DBX 286a mic preamp/processor
* PreSonus Bluetube mic preamp
* Rode, Audio Technica, M-Audio, and CAD condenser mics
* Heil PR30 dynamic mic
* IBM Thinkpad Laptop computer
* Shielded cables
* Adobe Audition
I have a custom-built sound booth which provides a clean, dead recording space free of unwanted noise.
I have excellent digital audio editing skills. I can provide clean audio with my home studio setup with no unwanted noises, with or without EQ/Compression and other processing. I am more than happy to save you an extra step or two depending upon your needs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bruce Gammon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bruce Gammon is a Standard subscriber.
Bruce Gammon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bruce Gammon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bruce Gammon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bruce Gammon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.