conversational, dry humor, authority, inspiring
My voice is in the baritone range, warm and friendly but authoritative and confident. I can go from old-fashioned broadcast tones to average Joe casual speech. I am a former trial attorney and have experience in speaking strongly and persuasively in a professional manner on a variety of subjects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: British BBC and some regional including North London, Cockney, Yorkshire; Australian, Scots, Irish, French, Russian, German; American accents: Southern, Appalachian, Midwest, and Yankee. I can do straight or comic versions of all the above.
Characters include pompous pedantic types, menacing bullies, overbearing bosses or inspiring authority figures. I can also offer a soothing and reassuring mentor's voice, or be the guy that can explain anything, making it simple to understand.
Sarcasm and understatement is a specialty, and people that can find humor in anything.
My Voice Experience
I am a stage trained actor, former public defender and current newspaper editor, with a voice that can hit the back wall of a theater or land softly on a juror just inches away from me. My VoiceOver experience so far is in brief radio advertising spots, and public radio program story time broadcasts for children.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre, acting and directing, Wright State University, Dayton, OH 1977
Juris Doctor, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 1988
Private voice coaching
My Studio Equipment
I have a Broadcast Quality Home Studio
I am an experienced copy writer and editor, used to meeting deadlines. I am skilled at working quickly and clearly at news, expository, critical and persuasive writing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bruce Collier by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bruce Collier is a Premium subscriber.
• Bruce Collier was last active on Voice123 6 days ago