Versatile, Natural, Fun, Friendly, Warm, Upbeat
Hello! Thank you for viewing my profile.
I have trained as an actor for over 25 years, and I hold an MFA in Acting from the Actors Studio Drama School, and an MA in Educational Theatre from New York University. My training has helped me develop a strong, extremely versatile voice. I enjoy creating character voices as much as I love straight reads. The quality of my voice is professional, clear and friendly. My voice ranges from sultry and sophisticated, to sparkly and energetic, depending on the script/character.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Characters: Quirky artist, Sultry diva, Silly 6-year-old girl with pigtails, Annoying nagging wife, Valley girl, CEO Professional, TV News Anchor, Old Senile Man
My Voice Experience
I spent 3 years studying voice at the Actors Studio Drama School. We focused on articulation, neutral speech, breath, diction and dialects. As a professionally trained singer, I've spent years performing and recording my voice.
I have recorded voice narration for audio books, cartoons, TV and radio commercials, animated educational shorts, independent films, multi-media theater productions, computer software, and voice messaging systems...to name a few!
MFA Actors Studio Drama School, NYC
MA Educational Theatre, New York University
BA Theatre/Creative Writing, Northern Michigan University
Advanced Voice Over Class, School of Visual Arts, NYC
Private Voice Over Training, NYC
Private Voice Lessons (Singing) NYC
Winner- Placed 1st in the state of Michigan in Forensics- competitive theatre competition
My Studio Equipment
Mac-Logic Pro, top quality editing and sound equipment, top quality microphone.
I grew up on the island of Guam and spent many years traveling around Indonesia, Micronesia and Asia.
I am an extremely artistic, creative individual. I work in theatre education where I create programs that integrate the arts into a school's curriculum as an educational tool. My job requires a great deal of public speaking for a variety of audiences. I'm also a professional singer!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brooke Lauren by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brooke Lauren is a Premium subscriber.
• Brooke Lauren was last active on Voice123 22 days ago