Character Specialist, Goofy, Guy Next Door
Natural, funny, off-center, surfer dude, dumb, hick, eager, endearing, fresh, guys guy, light hearted, sensitive, sweet, trustworthy, honest, confident, nerd, quirky, youthful, gentle, hip, genuine, sports fan, conversational, irreverent, and real.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American English, New York Dialect, Southern Dialect, Irish Dialect, British RP, An imperfect Russian, German, Scottish, Spanish, and Australian dialect. I can learn any dialect given a few days notice. Celebrity impersonations: Christopher Walken, Bill Clinton, Kermit the Frog, Slyvester Stallone, Bernie Sanders, Nicolas Cage, and a terrible Jerry Seinfeld. An endless amount of original characters as well.
My Voice Experience
I have done VO for Bath Boys Comedy on sketches posted to their comedy YouTube channel. I have also worked on the cartoon, Jarthur the Alien and several other projects with director Tyler Holtman.
I received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting from Cal State Fullerton in 2012. I have been doing comedy improv for over 9 years with Comedy Sportz LA, UCB, and Second City. I have taken voice acting classes from Ed Hall, David Wright (head of casting with Disney Animation), Kalmenson and Kalmenson, and Kate McClanaghan.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own soundproof studio with an AT2020 USB mic with pop filter and stand. Editing is done using TwistedWave.
Unknown - Click here to ask Brock McKenzie
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brock McKenzie by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brock McKenzie is a Standard subscriber.
• Brock McKenzie was last active on Voice123 364 days ago