Promo/trailer, sports, characters, regular guy
I'm a long-time professional voice-over talent with a wide range of sounds from the cool, understated, conversational reads to the the big, aggressive sports-announcer voice. I can give you the typical sell, or the regular guy read. My character demos include a variety of dialects (Eastern European, British, deep South, Indian, Jamaican, etc.) as well as cartoon/video game voices and celebrity impersonations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Eastern European, Russian, Jamaican, Southern, British, French, Eastern Indian, Celebrity impersonations, Character voices ...
My Voice Experience
I've been a professional voice over talent for television and radio over 25 years. I've done promo work for CNN (The current voice of "CNN Breaking News,") The Weather Channel, TLC, UPTV, Discovery, TBS, Gospel Music Channel, TNT, TCM, Cartoon Network, Fox Sports and Speed. I've voiced commercials and performed narrations for numerous ad agencies throughout the country and worked as a PA announcer for sporting events, award galas and corporate meetings.
Working as a copy-writer for a TV network started me on this path to professional voice talent. I went from cutting scratch-tracks to voicing national promotional campaigns. I studied chorus/voice/breathing lessons for a year with a teacher from the renowned Emory Voice Clinic. My audio-book and character performances in the booth are also buoyed by a long list of acting classes, improv training sessions and workshops (including 2 years of scene study). I was also a member of an working improv theater troupe for a year. I play guitar and piano.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 193 Microphone, Universal Audio LA 610 Classic Tube PreAmp, Mackie 1604 Mixer, APHEX Expressor 651 Studio Compressor, Sony SoundForge Software, Adobe Audition Software.
I was a commercial television writer/producer for many years before going on the other side of the mic. I think that experience helps to clue me in to what producers want and it helps me realize that the people doing the hiring appreciate a VO talent that eagerly goes above and beyond what is expected.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brian Welch by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Welch is a Premium subscriber.
• Brian Welch has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours