Thoughtful yet wry sense of humor
deep and profound, knowledgeable, upbeat and happy, poetic and sad
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British accent, Canadian accent, American 'Southern' accent,
My Voice Experience
promos for my own podcast, The Awkward Hour, on iTunes
BA in English, MFA in Creative Writing, University of Utah.
Freelance journalist writing about arts & entertainment, business and tech subjects.
My Studio Equipment
laptop computer and headset microphones
Unknown - Click here to ask Brian Staker
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brian Staker by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Staker is a Standard subscriber.
Brian Staker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brian Staker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brian Staker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brian Staker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.