Upbeat, Authoritative, One of the guys, Comedic, Animated, Unpredictable, & Fun
Warm, smooth and excitable, Creative Professional, fun
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Brainerd, MN, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Light british and aussie accents also Southern US, Northeast US and Midwestern US accents
My Voice Experience
V/O artist for Radisson Corp. LTD Canada in 1990 doing local customized tags for multiple markets in the North Central US and Canada.
A/V voice talent for several Arizona based companies 1993-1997
Presently: image voice for KGSO Wichita for sports show promos and light imaging.
Several stints as an on air talent and production talent since 1989.
Vocal training while in Nashville and also via corresponding with Vocal Coach Howard Austin of Vocal Power in North Hills, CA.
Graduated From United Broadcast Schools, Phoenix, AZ
and mentored such locally great voices as Jim Launsbury,
Ron Jacobs, Jim Adelson, Boyd Christiansen, Scott Hennen, and R. David Adams to name a few.
My Studio Equipment
Presonus Studio One
Avid - Mbox2-USB
Universal Audio 4-710d Mic pre-amp
Presonus ACP-88 Comp Limiter Gate
Aphex 230 mic preamp/logic assisted processor
Aphex 320D Compellor
Yahama SPX 90II, SPX 990, REV-5 analog FX processors
Sony DPS-V77 FX
Way too many to mention
UAD, Waves, Digidesign, etc.
Studiomaster/Soundcraft 24/12 Producer series
Yahama PM-4000 32 frame Analog
Mackie Analog 8 bus 24x8
Allen & Heath Mix Wizard 3 12x2
Studio Projects C-1
Sennheiser 421, 835
Neumann TLM 102
TNC ACM-1, ACM-1200
Audio Technica - AT-4030 AT-3035
Audix - SCX-25A, OM-5, & OM-7
Cables by Monster Cable
Connectors by Switchcraft & Neutrik
Monitors & Headphones:
Front: Genelec 1038B 3 way
Rear:ADAM Audio A7X
Furman HDS-16 Headphone amp
ATI-HD-600 Headphone amplifier - Vocal Booth
Music remix, Multi-track tracking, mixing and mastering
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brian Spieker by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Spieker is a Standard subscriber.
Brian Spieker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brian Spieker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brian Spieker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brian Spieker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.