-warm and deep for narrations
-smooth and professional for presentation
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Mid-Atlantic, light British
Impersonations: Patrick Stewart, Sam Elliot, Hannibal Lector
Characterizations: Carefree good ole boy,
My Voice Experience
-Narration for "Master In the Mix" sound engineering training video.
Unknown - Click here to ask Brian Smith
My Studio Equipment
-Shure SM7B Microphones
-Allen&Heath ZED10FX Mixer
-Roland R-05 Recorder
-Behringer MDX-4600 Compressor/Limiter/Gate
-M-Audio Studiophile AV40 Monitors
I am a WGA registered screenwriter.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brian Smith by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Smith is a Standard subscriber.
Brian Smith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brian Smith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brian Smith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brian Smith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.