Guy Next Door, Dialects and Accents, Characters
My voice is flexible and wide-ranging, from a conversational "guy next door" style to a traditional broad announcer voice and a wide variety of character voices and dialects. I can be serious or silly, friendly or furious, have good comic timing, and take written directions well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do both broadly exaggerated, stereotypical versions and more realistic, subtle renditions of French, Italian, Russian, Spanish (European and American), German, Irish, Scottish, British English (Received Pronunciation, Cockney, and Liverpool), and numerous regional American accents. I also have a selection of cartoon/puppet voices, and a good rock/blues singing voice.
My Voice Experience
My voice-over experience includes internal IVR menus for First Union National Bank (now Wachovia) and a variety of local volunteer projects. Since joining Voice123, I have been hired to perform multiple voices for a web-based video game, as well as no narrate a promotional trailer for a PBS documentary. While I'm relatively new to the business, I am a fast learner, and getting better all the time!
I received my voice-over training from Della Cole at yourACT! Studios in Atlanta.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio includes an Audio-Technica large diaphragm condenser mic, Mackie Tracktion and Audacity audio editing software, several PCs, and high-speed web access.
I am an accomplished copywriter and editor, and can assist with copy creation or polishing if desired.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brian Schoner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Schoner is a Standard subscriber.
Brian Schoner does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brian Schoner was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brian Schoner does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brian Schoner was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.