warm, dynamic, no accent, med to low tone, clear
Variable style options for each type of work:
- neutral / no accent / Midwestern
- med to low pitch
- firm / authoritative AND warm / tender
- fast or not
- broad / exaggerated OR understated / conversational
- dynamic, able to amplify the message of the text
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Maine, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
upbeat, scary, innocent, guilty, pushy, tender, sarcastic, generous, gentle, aggressive, lazy, southern, drawl, redneck, wisconsin, maine, british, dandy, ivy league, proper, snotty, snob, ignorant, clown, concerned, genuine, advocate, warning, authority, fearful, game show announcer, radio announcer, sports announcer, used car salesman, preacher, evangelist, don pardo, ken nordine, devil, angel
My Voice Experience
I've been making voice recording since childhood and love the process, including listening, re-recording and editing.
Most recently I've done voiceover work for an internal health dept. video and for activist work, recently using a bullhorn in public for the first time. For many years I had made various voice contributions to a company my wife and I started, including radio and tv ads and hosting, software, a museum audiotour, and many semi-musical concoctions.
BFA 1992 - University of Northern Iowa
MFA 1997 - University of Wisconsin-Madison
My Studio Equipment
Mac Book Pro with Logic
Blue Snowball microphone
Bose studio monitors
I'm also proficient and enthusiastic in recording in studio and on location, and in editing the sound files, sifting through hundreds of takes.
I'm proficient in writing and editing English, and hearing how subtle inflections alter the meaning of a script that is read aloud.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Alan Reeves by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alan Reeves is a Standard subscriber.
Alan Reeves does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alan Reeves was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Alan Reeves does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alan Reeves was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.