Conversational, Cool, Fun, Young, Hip, Fresh, Real
I am the young, hip guy you've been looking for. The real, conversational actor you've been needing. And the friendly, cool, real voice that will breath life into your script. If you need character work I am your guy. Thanks for your time and look forward to working with you.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Arlington, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
toys, toy commercial, wacky, hillbilly, villain, cool guy, skater, surfer, baby kid, dumb dog, BMX bike rider, college kid, monster, chill,
metal head, redneck, soldier, gamer, video gamer, millennials, kid-friendly, action, action hero, toy spots.
My Voice Experience
I've voiced promos for cable networks such as Nick, ESPN, Tru TV and the Golf Channel. Plus, commercial work for North Face, HP, Acer, Texas Wildlife, Maryland Transportation Authority, New Mexico DOT, and more!
And I'm the voice of radio stations across the US and Canada including CHR formats, Alternative, Hot AC, and Sports Talk. Let's work together and make that script pop!
Unknown - Click here to ask Brian Peck
My Studio Equipment
ISDN, Phone Patch, Source Connect, Senneheiser 416, Avalon M5, Pro Tools 11&12
Trained professional voice actor. Major Market Creative Director.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brian Peck by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Peck is a Premium subscriber.
• Brian Peck has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours