Deep, clear intelligent mid-30s male voice
I have a somewhat deep male voice, mid-30s to mid 40s. I can take and interpret direction very well. My range goes from authoritative and honest for narrations to overly-excited for promos. Regular guys & conversational reads? Not a problem. I also specialize in medical and technical narration - and I love the challenge of big words.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Brian McKeever
My Voice Experience
Over the past five years, I've done narration on internal and sales videos for several medical technology companies, as well as some commercial stuff & character voices for the Vermont Department of Health's anti-smoking efforts. I've voiced ads for a fitness company in Florida, a vodka distiller and a local car dealer group in addition to a regular gig doing scratch tracks for a local copywriter.
My experience also includes recording and directing voiceover talent, which I've done for over 20 years, as well as editing and audio post-production from radio to TV (including surround mixing & sound design) to feature films. For the past three years, in conjunction with a partner, I've taught a set of voiceover classes (basic/ intermediate/ advanced, plus workshops & recording classes) that have seen almost 200 students.
In short, I understand and interpret creative direction every day - whether I'm behind the mic or behind the mixing board - and I can bring that experience to your VO project. Additionally, I've got the capability to work with you remotely or in a studio at a minimal extra cost.
Berklee College of Music, B.A. Music Production & Engineering
20+ years of experience as an Audio Post-Production Mixer/Sound Designer for TV/radio commercials
My Studio Equipment
AVID Pro Tools 9 HD4/ICON D-Control
AVID Pro Tools 10 (mobile rig)
Focusrite Liquid 4PRE
API Lunchbox with two 512c preamps
AVID MBox2 Mini
Sanken COS-11 Lavalier
Sennheiser 416 shotgun
10' x 8' Treated Voiceover Booth
I'm also a musician, sound designer and DJ. I teach Sound Design at two local schools, Emerson College & Bay State College, and provide audio post-production consulting.
I have excellent computer skills and enjoy single-malt Scottish whisky.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brian McKeever by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian McKeever is a Premium subscriber.
• Brian McKeever has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours