Seductive, Warm, Friendly, Hip
Low smooth and crisp for narration.
From boyish and charming to low and sexy for commercials and promos.
Straightforward, clear, and engaging for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
The classic trailer "In a world" voice.
British and Australian accents.
Young children and babies
Rough and tumble heroes.
Evil and sinister villains.
Friendly and dopish sidekicks.
My Voice Experience
It all started with a plant. A large man-eating plant named Audrey 2. This soulful devilish creature was voiced by a unassuming skinny young white boy.
My nickname became Barry White and from there my life as a voice took off.
I have done narration for student videos and corporate videos, short animations, trailers, and promos.
I was the narrator for a short animation titled 'Tommy Terwilliger.
I've also done promos for Nickelodeon.
I hold a bachelor's degree in Theater and Drama from Indiana University and a Master's degree in Television, Radio, and Film from Syracuse University.
I currently work in cable television and part of my job is directing professional voice over talent.
I also have been involved in stage productions including musicals. And I have been a singer my entire adult life.
My Studio Equipment
I have a very bare-bones setup. I have a Blue Snowball USB microphone and I record in Logic Studio. I can do basic audio editing.
I have taken classes using ProTools but I do not own the program.
Unknown - Click here to ask Brian Lucy
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brian Lucy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Lucy is a Standard subscriber.
• Brian Lucy was last active on Voice123 219 days ago