Seductive, Warm, Friendly, Hip
Low smooth and crisp for narration.
From boyish and charming to low and sexy for commercials and promos.
Straightforward, clear, and engaging for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
The classic trailer "In a world" voice.
British and Australian accents.
Young children and babies
Rough and tumble heroes.
Evil and sinister villains.
Friendly and dopish sidekicks.
My Voice Experience
It all started with a plant. A large man-eating plant named Audrey 2. This soulful devilish creature was voiced by a unassuming skinny young white boy.
My nickname became Barry White and from there my life as a voice took off.
I have done narration for student videos and corporate videos, short animations, trailers, and promos.
I was the narrator for a short animation titled 'Tommy Terwilliger.
I've also done promos for Nickelodeon.
I hold a bachelor's degree in Theater and Drama from Indiana University and a Master's degree in Television, Radio, and Film from Syracuse University.
I currently work in cable television and part of my job is directing professional voice over talent.
I also have been involved in stage productions including musicals. And I have been a singer my entire adult life.
My Studio Equipment
I have a very bare-bones setup. I have a Blue Snowball USB microphone and I record in Logic Studio. I can do basic audio editing.
I have taken classes using ProTools but I do not own the program.
Unknown - Click here to ask Brian Lucy
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brian Lucy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Lucy is a Standard subscriber.
Brian Lucy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brian Lucy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brian Lucy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brian Lucy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.