Smooth,Versatile, Character Specialist, Creative
I am a Voice Actor - Smooth, versatile, warm, and a character voice specialist. Can do many dialects (various regional U.S. especially southern, boss-hogg type loudmouth jackasses)as well as foreign accents attempting to speaka ze english - and a very smooth, female friendly, guy next door delivery and vocal quality.
Have lent my talents to everything from Video Games to Books on tape - to TV and radio commercials to AV presentations to exciting promos. Nationally and Internationally.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
SEATTLE, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform many accents, dialects, impersonations & characterizations - ranging from serious to humorous to downright alarmingly bizarre. You request it - I will deliver it. Of course, it might suck. But you'll let me know that - by not hiring me - and I'll be crushed and alone in a cheap motel on a 5 day bender - and we'll do it all again.
(just kidding) (about the cheap motel)
Specialties include - southern dialects of regional kinds - from the bayou to georgia peach blossom country to texas ned-beatyesque hill-dwellers.
A variety of Euro accents. More often than not - for humorous or characterization purposes - and not believable in native countries.
Russian - British - Greek - Jordanian -- challenge me.
My Voice Experience
Actor - stage & TV commericals. Voice Actor with 30+ years experience. TV Creative Services Director for CBS Affiliate. Radio & TV production and On-Air personality. Video games - including for EA Sports' "NFL Head Coach". Voice many multi-media presentations, books on tape, and hundreds of prank phone calls (especially in my younger years before caller ID)
Have worked as a voice coach and have studied the Stanislavski Acting Method.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Brian Stephenson
Acting, Beer taster. Voice Over work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brian Stephenson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Stephenson is a Standard subscriber.
• Brian Stephenson was last active on Voice123 210 days ago