Sincere, High Energy, Soft Read, characters
As a 30 year veteran of radio, TV, public speaking and voice over work I can deliver projects from high energy "car-dealer" spots to motivational reads for audio books and everything in between.
While I can deliver over the top big "announcer-ish" style readings I am known for a sincere, authentic, non fake voice.
I have performed numerous character voices for apps and games.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Alabama, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, American English, Movie-trailer-ish, Racing-Car dealer type, Characters
My Voice Experience
I am a multi-year veteran of radio and TV including stints as a morning, afternoon and evening personality. I have produced thousands of radio and TV commercials in my many years in radio.
I was also an announcer at the world famous Grand Ole Opry!
I have been involved in numerous freelance voice over projects for radio commericials, viral videos, industrial videos, educationsl applications and more.
Aside from 30 years real world experience in broadcasting, I am a member of the Country Music Association, been involved in numerous radio seminars including Radio Advertising Bureau, National Assoc. of Broadcasters, Country radio Seminar and more.
I also attended broasdcasting/electronic college.
My Studio Equipment
Behringer console with various microphones depending on project including Electro-Voice RE-20, Heil and CAD microphones.
Editing tools include Cool edit Pro/Adobe Audition.
I am proficient at copy writing and editing along with my voice work. I can create a project from dry to fully produced with quick turnaround.
I can handle anything from simple production to long form "shows" for broadcast or in-business play.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brian Landrum by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Landrum is a Standard subscriber.
• Brian Landrum was last active on Voice123 186 days ago