Warm, Friendly, Trustworthy, Dramatic, Attitude
Several Ranges including:
-guy next door
-SPECIALTIES: Compassionate & Friendly reads, OnHold Messages, TV & Radio Commercials & Promos
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Sarasota, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
-Jim Ignatowski from TAXI
-Martian from Bugs Bunny
My Voice Experience
Brian Haymond is a 3X Voice Arts™ Award Nominee, and has voiced a EMMY & TELLY AWARD WINNERs
Brian has over 25 years experience in TV/Radio in the Los Angeles area. As a voiceover talent, he has recorded everything from imaging spots, commercials, promos and on-hold messages to narration and trailers.
With over 8 MILLION VIEWS across the web, The Voice of Brian narrates the industry acclaimed web series "Launch Control" for SUBARU/PUMA RallyCross & the 2013 Rally America Championship Subaru Rally Team USA.
Brian Haymond is the voice of The Edge Factor Show
Brian Haymond is the voice of the Head Coach in EA Sports widely popular video game "NFL HEAD COACH"!
-Voiced Gold & Silver Addy Award Winning Commercials
-Voiced (2) of the "Most Inspirational Sports Commercials Ever"
-Voiced 2009 NRB TV Commercial of the Year
-2007 International Voicey Award Nominee
-Narrated (2) Aegis Award Winning Videos (US Dept. of Labor & System Parking)
Voiceover credits include:
PGA Tour, Sony, NACAR's Kyle Petty, NFL's Atlanta Falcons & NFL's Tennessee Titans, BEST BUY, Honda, Wal-Mart, Motorola, 2008 Orlando Citrus Parade on ABC, SPEED-TV, Wal-Mart, Mercedes-Benz, GM's New Saturn Aura, DIY NETWORK, EA-SPORTS, XM Satellite Radio, GRAMMY nominated singer/songwriter and producer KASHIF, Cartoon Network, Food Lion, WAVA-FM & AM Washington DC, Power88-FM, BOSE, , SWIFT, EA-SPORTS, Citizens National Bank, American Dream Realty, GameFly, InfoTV, Investors Capital and literally thousands more.
A Christian voiceover market veteran.
Clients include: Samaritan's Purse, The Church On The Way, Van Nuys CA, KTLW-FM in Los Angeles, Mars Hill Network of Syracuse NY, Family of Faith broadcast in Los Angeles, A Touch From Grace broadcast of Charlotte NC, Rivertown Communications, Family Life Communications, Pastor Jack Hayford's Living Way Ministries & King's College and Seminary, Life Pacific College and others.
* "Not only did he quickly respond to my request for voiceover services, but he put the requested work together faster than I could have ever imagined. What made it even better was the fact that the voiceover work he did was so flawless that I couldn't have asked for a better job, and there were no edits or change requests needed. He's definitely got a great talent going there. He picked out the perfect background music that was appropriate for the job, and sent the files to me right away. Even though he had other clients projects to work on that day, he went the extra mile to get the job done even though I didn't request a rush service and would have been happy getting it in a few days, and he also offered to make any changes if needed to ensure my satisfaction with his work. He's a true professional and I would not hesitate recommending him for any voiceover work that you might need done".
-Bill Johnson, SnoopDector(website), Seattle, WA
* "I think it sounds awesome and is better than I expected!!!!!!!"
-Todd Whitehurst, President
Carolina Media Publications
* "Brian, it sounds wonderful, and we are very pleased. We are going to send it to our corp. office to see if they want to offer it to the other stores."
*"I’m listening to it now – AND LOVING IT! Thanks SO much. You really hit it out of the ballpark."
-Kevin Emmerson, AMP Studios
* "He (Brian) did great and I'm fired up to submit them in the a.m. for approval"
-Ed Richards, Producer
R&R Productions (For Cartoon Network)
* "Quick turnaround with versatile, major market sound...Quit looking, you've found your voice"
-Michael Mortenson, XM Satellite Radio
* "Great major-market presence...has the ability to deliver a message...simply put, one of the best voices coming out of Los Angeles"
-Chuck Olmstead, Program/Ops. Dir.
Salem Radio Seattle
* "Big Brian…I don’t want to downplay too much the fact that you’re the best station voice we’ve ever had. No fooling. I’ve been stabbing around trying to find someone who “gets it”…who can do a real conversational style and communicate one on one and none of these “big voice” guys ever could pull it off. Looks like we found our man.
Thanks again for the great job…you make me look good!"
KGNW Production Director/Morning Host
* "Brian is great. I think he was just what we were looking for."
Eyeon Creative, Altlanta
* P E R F E C T!!! Thank you so much for your generosity and professionalism on this. The BEST voiceover experience I've ever had. I'm in Hollywood a few times a year and I'll definitely recommend you to the producers I'm involved with. Dan Sexton asked me to pass along his thanks as well, they're very excited to have you on the project. Just shoot me that invoice and I'll get you paid. Thanks again, Brian!
Gary Stover Design
* "What can I say? Thank you! The recordings are all wonderful in their variety and quality. And your generosity with using your FTP site is much appreciated."
* "I met with Plantronics here at our offices the other day to provide them with an update...I made it a point to tell them how pleased we are, both with your work and with your helpfulness. If I haven't said it before, thanks!"
-Skot Tulk, Loomis Group
* "Brian Haymond - a professional, nice, friendly, humble, on time, helpfull, understanding, open hearted personality.
I wish the recording fails to work again so I call Brian!"
* "Hey Brian, I saw on your profile that the turnaround time is often same day. Here's the thing, surely same day, surely the time you want, surely the attitude you ask for and the right sound, whether the script requires a slow, medium or fast reading, Brian has it all. Brian is your one stop for all kind of production or scripts you have. Bless you."
-Nadim Attieh, GM, BeatFM
* "Thanks for the time you took to do the voice of a character in my short! You're the voice I had in my head and Im so glad I found you, and that you were involved with my project!"
-Stephen Levinson, CEO, Stephen Studios
* “Brian definitely reads my mind every time. He knows exactly what I am looking for and he is able to deliver top quality audio files just a few hours after I post the job. Now I am a frequent, 100% satisfied customer, and I always know he is the best option for voice recordings!”
* "WOW!, Brian has an amazing ability to know exactly what you're looking for, and then kick it up a notch!"
Business Owners Coaching Club
* “We’ve worked with some of the top voice talent in the business over the years. Brian is right at the top of the list. His professional sound, amazingly quick turnaround time, and fair pricing makes him the preferred choice for all types of projects.”
* "We worked with Brian on a network reality show pilot. His voice's unique intensity was precisely what we were looking for -- providing the drive we needed to move the story along. It's rare to have an individual artist with as much professionalism and attention to detail as Brian. He went above and beyond to make sure that our voiceover audio was absolutely perfect."
-Wade McDonald, Producer, Pointed Films, Inc.
* "Brian, the read is perfecto."
-Todd Grossman, Bluerock Films L.L.C
* "Hey Brian, this is great. Thanks for your quick turn around. Thanks again!"
* "You are great at this! They all sound excellent!"
* "Brian, after replying the email you sent me I heard the audio and it's great. Good job!"
* "That all sounds perfect. Thank you so much for being so easy to work with."
* "Brian - you are the man. Great stuff. I like the tempo."
Strategic Design Group
"Superb work Brian. I would have no hesitation in calling you again for any similar projects I, or other collegues at LEGO, work on"
* "That's awesome...thanks again for getting that done as fast as you did."
Fancy Feet Dance Studio
* "Thanks for the fast turnaround. The message sounds great...I've added you as a favorite."
Michael Mayer – Vocal Function Specialist, Minneapolis
Weist-Barron-Hill, Burbank CA
M.G. "Machine Gun" Kelly, Los Angeles
Creatively by Jim Goss, NBC The Agency, Burbank CA
Leif Anders Studio, Austin TX
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools 12
Microphones: Sennheiser 416 & Custom Modified Rode NT1-A (Neumann U87'esque)
Avalon M5 MicPre
Focusrite Clarett 2Pre Interface / MicPre
30,000 + Sound Effects
(3) Full Royalty Free Music Libraries
Full audio production capabiliites
Audio Editing, Production & Repair. (Remove: Hiss, Buzz, Clang or Noise etc. in Audio)
Recording on-hold messages, commercials, promos, and radio station imaging voiceovers from his Florida Suncoast studio.
-2014 & Double 2016 Voice Arts™ Award Nominee (The Oscars of Voiceover)
-Voiced 2013 EMMY Winning Commercial
-Voices (2) of the "50 Most Inspirational Sports Commercials Ever"
-Voices Golden Addy Award winning commercial
-Brian recently recorded for NFL's Atlanta Falcons & Tennessee Titans
-2007 International Voicey Award Nominee
-Brian provided narration for R&B HALL OF FAMER "KASHIF" (Michael Jones).
-Narrator on 2006 Aegis Award winning video "System Parking".
-Narrator on 2006 Aegis Award winning video for the US Department of Labor.
-Brian is also has produced/editor of a 1/2 hour radio program with over 200 episodes.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brian Haymond by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Haymond is a Premium subscriber.
• Brian Haymond was last active on Voice123 3 days ago