Conversational, trustworthy, professional, yet quirky & fun!
My voice is warm, authentic, friendly, trust-worthy, knowledgeable, professional, conversational, the "dad", the "guy-next-door", the teacher, and yet I can be quirky, funny, play character voices, do some accents, and do "outside the box"!
I also sing and write jingles.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Galloway Township, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do British (standard and cockney); and can do several regional dialects of the US, as well as an Irish accent and a French accent.
My Voice Experience
*** RECENTLY BOOKED THROUGH VOICE123: ***
--Narration for several videos for the Maritime Aquarium of Norwalk, CT (April/May 2017);
--Narration for two animated explainer videos for Orange Studio of Cairo, Egypt (July 2017);
Recently booked projects from other sources:
-- English dub for several characters in French animation series "Ava Riko Teo" (Jan. 2017);
-- Radio ad for Atlantic Barter Company playing Jim, a restaurant owner (Mar. 2017);
I have a BFA in Musical Theatre from Tisch School of the Arts at NYU; I am a member or Actor's Equity Association.
I have a great deal of experience on the mic, having done voice-overs for national chains like Unos (pizzeria), local companies like Limo Exchange (on-hold), and Veltri Realtors (telephone menu), and have written and recorded many jingles!
One of my jingles has been on the air for 17 (!!!) years, becoming sort of a radio staple in the South Jersey radio market!
I just recorded a new narration demo in November, 2016, and hope to be able to voice a project for you in the near future!
BFA in Acting, Musical Theatre from NYU Tisch School of Arts, New York City
Voice Over Training at EDGE Studio, New York City
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103 Microphone
Steinberg UR22 Audio Interface
Adobe Audition and Audacity
Also, AT2020USBi USB Microphone
Write copy, songwriter, perform in a band (Hawkins Road)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brian Conover by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Conover is a Premium subscriber.
• Brian Conover has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours