Friendly, Genuine, Conversational, Announcer
Brian has a wide range. He can do everything from a friendly, conversational, real guy commercial voice, up to a trailer specific narrator. He has a natural voice that resonates with many in-demand target demographics (20-30 male). His "real guy" is very conversational, friendly, and warm. His cosmetic read is intimate and inviting. His authoritative read has a touch of warmth, as opposed to the sales-y announcer. His dry, tongue and cheek reads are inviting, a la John Krasinski
Brian is an accomplished recording engineer, and produces Voice Over for high profile clients. He has mixed Super Bowl TV Commercials, Trailers, Online Exclusives, and Radio for Universal Studios, Disney, Pixar, DreamWorks, Marvel, and more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Very good at the "real guy" sound, conversational, friendly, warm. Cosmetic read is intimate, inviting. Authoritative narrator with a touch of warmth. Not the sales-y announcer of the last 20 years. Dry, tongue and cheek reads, a la John Krasinski.
My Voice Experience
I am a full-time recording engineer with thousands of hours behind a console and counting. I record voice over and work with many, many happy clients. I primarily do TV commercials, radio, trailers, and online content.
After many years of recording, I've stepped on the other side of the glass and started practicing voice over just as if it's a new instrument. I have had the pleasure to witness some of the greatest voice actors lay down tracks of amazing skill, and through that I realized that true voice acting is a difficult and specialized art. Everyone thinks they can do it, but when you get behind the glass it's a lot harder than you once thought. I practice it in this manner, with seriousness and dedication.
Studies Voice Over with Mary Lynn Wissner.
Bachelors Degree - Sound Recording Technology - DePaul University, Chicago, IL
12+ years of recording voice over, producing on occasion, and mixing spots for broadcast all over the globe.
My Studio Equipment
Hamsters on wheels power a high powered ProTools rig. Sennheiser and Shure Microphones. Cassette tapes available upon request.
I am available for hire as a full service production sound suite. I am available for ADR, sound design, and final mix. Very experienced in all broadcast, feature, trailer, and internet deliverables. Quick turnarounds and prompt communication.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brian Bullard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Bullard is a Premium subscriber.
• Brian Bullard was last active on Voice123 123 days ago