Character Specialist, excellent comedic delivery
Award-winning and Emmy-nominated talent. Extremely versatile voice ranges from a trustworthy booming baritone for informational pieces, to numerous character voices - ranging from subtle nuanced performances to cartoon-like characterizations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British (Oxonian), British (Cockney), Australian, Irish, Scottish, Southern US "hick", Southern US "Southern Gentleman", Upper Midwest (Minnesotan, e. g. the film "Fargo")
Impersonations: I do many impersonations, Classic movie characters like Jimmy Stewart, Cary Grant, Peter Lorre, and Groucho Marx, etc... Cartoon characters like Yogi Bear, Popeye, Donald Duck, Daffy Duck, ect... I learn accents and voices quickly, so if there is someone you don't see here, just ask!
My Voice Experience
I have worked in radio, television, films, and live theatre. I have produced and directed radio dramas in which I have also provided multiple voices. I have been awarded an Indiana Spectrum Award for one radio broadcast, and nominated for an Emmy award for a video for which I produced and narrated.
My undergraduate degree is in music audio engineering. My primary instrument was my voice during my undergrad years. I went on to get my Masters in Telecommunications. I have also had private lessons with a vocal coach for theatre productions.
My Studio Equipment
I have a studio in my home. I run Pro Tools on my Apple Macintosh. I generally use a RODE NT1000 as my primary microphone.
In addition to my award wins and nominations, I have worked with such entities as ESPN, UPN, The History Channel, Arts and Entertainment, the U.S. Army, Big Brothers Big Sisters, and Vin Di Bona productions.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brian Boswell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Boswell is a Standard subscriber.
• Brian Boswell was last active on Voice123 363 days ago