MATURE, SMOOTH, FRIENDLY, DEEP AUSSIE, SOFT SELL,
DEEP, SMOOTH & PROFESSIONAL. GREAT FOR MOVIE TRAILERS, NARRATING CORPORATE PRESENTATIONS AND QUALITY RETAIL COMMERCIALS. CAN ALSO ADD A WHIF OF THE AUSSIE FARMER OR RUGGED MAN ON THE LAND
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
REFINED AUSTRALIAN, SOFT, LOUD, BLOKEY, AUUSIE FARMER, OLD SEA CAPTAIN, A TOUCH OF REFINED ENGLISH
My Voice Experience
I STARTED MY RADIO CAREER IN 1980 AT 4MMM BRISBANE WHEN "THE VOICE" WAS A MAJOR FACTOR. I SOON BECAME ONE OF THE BOOTH ANNOUNCERS AT CHANNEL NINE FOR THEIR PROMOS, ETC.
AFTER A NUMBER OF STATION CHANGES AROUND AUSTRALIA I FOUND MYSELF IN CAIRNS, FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND, WHERE I BECAME SENIOR PRODUCER/COPYWRITER FOR THE WIN TELEVISION NETWORK.
DURING THIS PERIOD I VOICED MANY OF THE STATIONS PROMOS, VARIOUS RETAIL COMMERCIALS, LOCAL DOCUMENTARIES AND CORPORATE TRACKS.
MOST OF THE PROMO TRACKS WERE FOR OPENERS SUCH AS THE NATIONAL NEWS, SHOW HIGHLITES AND FOOTY/SPORTS INTRO'S/ TAGS....THE BIG BALLSY SOUND, BUT NOT SHOUTING.
THE ONLY WORKSHOP I HAVE EVER ATTENDED WAS WHEN I WAS 17 AT 4BH IN BRISBANE. I WAS ENCOURAGED AND INSPIRED BY THE GREAT VOICES ON AIR AT THE TIME. . EVERYTHING SINCE HAS BEEN A WORK IN PROGRESS.
My Studio Equipment
I HAVE OPERATIONAL KNOWLEDGE OF THE
"LIQUID SILVER NON- LINEAR" EDIT SUITE FOR TELEVISION PRODUCTION, BUT MY STUDIO IS EQUIPPED WITH THE
"COOL EDIT PRO" RECORDING SOFTWARE, YAMAHA MW10 CHANNEL DIGITAL MIXING DESK, AKG C3000B MICROPHONES AND SENNHEISER HD280 PRO HEADPHONES FOR OPTIMUM QUALITY IN DIGITAL RECORDING.
I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT HORSE RACING, GOLF, TENNIS AND OUTBACK AUSTRALIA.
I ALSO ENJOY MOVIES AND FORMULA ONE RACING.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brett Seeney by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brett Seeney is a Standard subscriber.
Brett Seeney does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brett Seeney was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brett Seeney does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brett Seeney was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.