Australian, laid back, youthful, warm, surfy, guy
I am the boy next door that's in no hurry with a relaxed voice style that's easy to listen to, giving a smooth delivery with a crisp, clean sound.
Perhaps you are looking for an upbeat, fresh and vibrant voice for narration, radio imaging voice overs, TV promos, commercials, liners, sweepers, ID's, on hold voice prompts, Internet voice talent, animation and film well don't look any further!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Bret Murray
My Voice Experience
Some of my clients are:
• Top End Tourism (Northern Territory),
• WIN Radio (i98/c91.3) & WIN TV
• Australian Retail Radio Network
• Star104.5 Central Coast (DMG Australia)
• VoiceOversNOW! (radio/tv spots)
• Evolution Studios
• VoiceFarm (outsourced voice)
• Prime Television (talent bank listing)
• TV and Radio Voices (international)
• Eagle FM (Capital Radio Network)
• Super Radio Network (multi station image/commercial voice)
• Voice Per Minute (international)
• Monkeesee (casting list)
• Telstra (E-Learning DVD/CDRoms)
• LIVE Advertising
• Spotlight Media Services (Ford FG Launch History)
• and ADG Creative (international)
Utilising an AT4033 session microphone and a voice booth, your voice overs will be clean and crisp and of high quality with fast turn around usually within the hour, 24 - 48 hours for bigger projects, you won't go wrong.
I have been voicing commercials and imaging spots australian stations on a regular basis, for both radio and television, and now globally!
As a competent and imaginative producer Bret understands both the technical and vocal aspects of a read and will deliver - find out for yourself, email now for that quick spot or demo read!
Thank you for your consideration and hear from you soon.
On the job experience. Running own small onhold business.
My Studio Equipment
DBX 266XL Compressor/Gate
Yamaha O2R recording console
Adobe Audition 1.5
Thanx for checking me out, and remember I am available for special production and audio projects!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bret Murray by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bret Murray is a Standard subscriber.
Bret Murray does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bret Murray was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bret Murray does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bret Murray was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.