Smooth, Conversational, Warm, Strong, Versatile.
A voice that has great range. Warm, smooth, fun, sexy, conversational and friendly. Cool, authoritative, suspenseful, strong, tough, soft, and sincere. If you need it, chances are I can do it. For your fun project, I have a large selection of celebrity imitations and characters from Sam Elliot, Tom Brokaw, Harry Carey, Stone Phillips, William Shatner, Sylvester Stallone, Al Pacino and more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Sylvester Stallone (Rocky)
George Bush Sr and Jr.
Rod Serling (Twilight Zone)
Pat (Julia Sweeney skit Saturday Night Live)
My Voice Experience
25 years of radio and television voiceovers and production. I take great pride and plenty of passion in my work and will do the same for you. Whatever it takes. Quick turnaround without skimping on talent and quality. You will not be disappointed and that's a promise.
Communications major at Boise State University is where it all started with an internship at a local radio station. Theater classes and communication classes got the ball rolling and then the experience came from the radio station. Mostly production director here in Salt Lake (10 years) and then moved on to television production where more creative skills made its way to my resume. Lots of copy writing, voicing, editing, directing and producing. I am very versatile in this business and work fast and I have what it takes to get your commercial, promo, industrial or personal project complete.
My Studio Equipment
Vegas 10.0 editing software
Rhode NT1-A mic
Symetrix 528E Voice Processor
(M1 Active) powered studio speakers
Symetrix TI-101 Phone Patch
Besides a ton of voiceovers, I work very well with clients in terms of what they want, how they want it done and in a timely manner. I have always had a great "ear" for the sound a client wants. I have a great deal of patience and understanding when it comes to a project and will be more than happy to help in any way I can. I'm here for you and your business. I am a very skilled writer for both audio and video. I am also the public address announcer for University of Utah basketball games and have been so for 15 years.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bret Connor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bret Connor is a Premium subscriber.
• Bret Connor has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours