Young adult, Quirky, Engaging, Natural Energy
My voice is young, quirky, smart, engaging, high energy with a touch of sarcasm.
- Straight forward copy delivered in an intelligent and easy demeanor.
- Conversational scripts shared by mom or your BFF with believability.
- Young adult promos delivered with high energy and enthusiasm.
- Highly capable of voicing the sexy vixen for commercials or video games.
- Authoritative and confident reads for corporate presentation and industrial videos.
- Narration done with clear and concise command.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Non descript Southern Accent
My Voice Experience
Recent projects include:
- Announcer - Akasha Radio Spot (Solano County Market)
- Announcer - Wags, Whiskers & Wings Radio Spot (Reno Market)
- Narrator - San Francisco Urban Prototyping Festival (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNyBKCTH--U)
- Wire Tap's Dramatic Audio Broadcast episode: "Bully"
- Wire Tap's Dramatic Audio Broadcast episode: "Heartache"
- "No Cilantro Please" Iphone App: VO for Child and Sexy Vixen
- VO San Francisco Zoo in house membership drive announcement.
- California Lottery television “Only Working for Yourself” TV spot
Intensive voice over and acting training done at Voicetrax San Francisco in radio and television commercials, video games, character development, industrial/narration and audio books. Instructors include: Bob Bergen, Thom Pinto, LA & SF agents, Susan Blu, and many others.
ADR training and Video Game Intensive with Pat Frayley and Ned Lott in Los Angeles.
Improv workouts done at B.A.T.S. San Francisco as well as various Improv drop ins.
Continuous voice over and acting training in both Los Angeles and San Francisco.
My Studio Equipment
Proficient in Audacity
Audio Technica AT2020 and AKG Perception 220
Built out Sound Booth/Closet used only for Voiceover
In my previous life, I was a Financial Expert in client budgeting. I was responsible for training all new account managers in preparing their budgets for their respective advertising clients.It was important for me to be clear and concise with my instruction when training new employees. I feel this experience has helped me begin my journey into the next chapter of my professional career in voice over.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brenda Villanueva by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brenda Villanueva is a Standard subscriber.
• Brenda Villanueva was last active on Voice123 93 days ago