Likeable,conversational, natural, guy next door
I'm the happy guy next door with a very pleasant and optimistic voice. I can deliver sweet and clear as well as sarcastic and funny. I can execute a clear and professional delivery for business presentations and e-learning. I can also provide an enjoyable and easy sound for audio-books and narration projects.
I can pretty much do any style you need.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Peachtree City, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do all of the UK accents, including Irish, British, Cockney and also Scottish and French.
As far as American accents, I can do NYC as well as upstate New York sophisticate. Also southern, surfer dude and mid-western accents.
My Voice Experience
I've been a performer for over 20 years, with experience in stage,film and television. I've studied with the best in both New York and LA and am well acquainted with the craft of voice over.
Degree in Theatre for Performance from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in NYC.
I've studied with various instructors and seminars for nearly a dozen years, with formalized voice training as an undergraduate student. I also have undergraduate and graduate degrees in business and business management.
My Studio Equipment
I work out of a broadcast quality home studio. My studio capabilities include:
Neumann TLM102 large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
Yamaha HS50M powered 2-way studio monitors
Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro open circumaural studio headphones
Presonus BlueTube DP V2 preamp with 12AX7-based tube preamps
Avid Mbox 2-channel USB audio interface
Mogami cables throughout
Accoustiblok brand sound deadening materials in all wall, floor, and ceiling surfaces
I also have ready access to a studio in the Atlanta, GA area for ISDN requirements. Typically I utilize Doppler Studios or Captive Sound Studios.
I have 15+ years of experience in the business world, which has allowed me to formulate and execute multiple business plans. I understand clearly what is expected in any professional environment and can be counted on to deliver what is required in a timely manner.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brendan Carruthers by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brendan Carruthers is a Premium subscriber.
• Brendan Carruthers was last active on Voice123 100 days ago